To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hey, That's My Fish!




Hey, That's My Fish! - this Android version of family Board games. Manage hungry penguins, who could do anything for fish. Jump on the ice to collect as many fish as possible. Leaving the ice, penguin take all the spoil, and the ice sinks, and eventually for fishing is becoming less and less space. Do not allow your opponents to the fishing spots and plan your move. Try not to put yourself in the trap and ensure freedom of action in motion. In the game you can play over Bluetooth a few people.



Screenshots Hey, That's My Fish!:


Screenshots of the game Hey, That's My Fish!   , . Screenshots of the game Hey, That's My Fish!   , . Screenshots of the game Hey, That's My Fish!   , .


Video Hey, That's My Fish!



Genres:Logic, Board
Android 2.0.1 and up

Download Hey, That's My Fish!:



>>  hey-that-s-my-fish.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment