To obtain content - enable JavaScript in your browser!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game




Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game - help the cute kitten Muffins who loves milk. He is ready for everything to get to favorite treats. Save cute kitten in this game for Android. On his way to milk, there are plenty of different obstacles. Help cute animal to avoid all dangers. Move the kitten in different directions, so it does not hit any obstacle. And do not forget to collect packets of milk. The more milk You collect, the more points You get, and the happier will be the kitten muffin.

Features:

  • Colorful graphics
  • Easy operation
  • Many obstacles
  • Different bonuses
  • Fun gameplay



Screenshots Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game:


Screenshots of the game Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game on your Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game on your Android phone, tablet. Screenshots of the game Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game on your Android phone, tablet.


Video Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game



Genres:Arcade
Android 2.3 and above. v1.2. ARMv7. ARMv7A

Download Muffin. Save my cat: Jumper game:



>>  muffin-save-my-cat-jumper-game.apk

No comments:

Post a Comment